"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."
Huddle Rooms are so named because you can sit on the floor, stand or huddle. Huddle Rooms support different kinds of activities — brainstorming, Post-It planning, whiteboard discussion, and visual review. Huddle Rooms 1 and 2 can be combined into one large space by moving aside the floor-to-ceiling whiteboard walls.
Key features of Huddle Rooms
- Floor-to-ceiling whiteboard walls on two sides
- Benches and bean bags to sit on
- Mobile storage cabinet for supplies
- Tackable boards for Post-Its
- Projector + projector screen
To book Huddle Rooms, please use the Facilities Booking System (limited to two hours per booking per user).
Key features of Huddle Space
- Lovely comfy carpet
- Bean bags
Huddle Space is available on a first-come-first-served basis. No booking is needed.